While processing seeds the critical parameters that need to be kept in mind include aspects such as germination percentage, seed viability and improved seed health. In Nuziveedu Seeds’ processing centers, the seed is conditioned to retain its inherent quality parameters (Germination, G.P.) and improve physical parameters. Additionally physical impurities in seed batches such as undersized seeds and light seeds are removed and right amount of moisture is retained. The processing cycle involves different steps, which varies with the type of crop. We own processing units at 14 locations having a total processing capacity of 150 TPH (Tonnes per hour) spread over an area of 854930 Sft. . Our conditioned godowns have a storage capacity of 33700 MT.
State of the Art Processing
- Total processing capacity of 150 TPH.
- Our State-of-the-art processing plants are located at Kompally, Gundlpochampally, Karimmnagar, Kothur, Nandigram, Kalakal, Tukkulur, kondrupadu, Vijayarai in Andhra Pradesh, , Akola and Aurangabad in Maharashtra; Rudrapur in Uttarakhand; Idar in Gujarat; and Bargarh in Odisha.
- Our Cob drying specialized unit is at Kothur having a capacity of 3250 MT/Batch, at Vijaiarai a capacity of 1000 Mt/Batch and at Gundlpochampally 56Mt/hr Cob Drying Plant has the ability to dry Maize Crop from 30% moisture level to 12% moisture level It also includes a maize Sheller for removing the seeds from cobs without impacting germination and vigour.
- Our first integrated plant for cotton was installed in Aurangabad, Maharashtra
It is important to store seeds properly so that there is no loss in their quality parameters. The conditioned godowns of Nuziveedu Seeds ensure medium to long term storage of seeds without loss of viability and vigor. In the conditioned godowns, temperature levels of 15 C (+ or 1) and Relative Humidity 40% (+ or 2-3%) are maintained constantly by using air conditioning and dehumidification equipment which are backed by 100% power back-up support. Nuziveedu Seeds also has got an air conditioned godown with 33700 MT
One of the first company to have
‣ Imported high quality seed cleaning, sorting and treating equipments.
‣ Cotton Gas Delinting facility.
‣ Cotton cleaning and sorting machines.
‣ Needle separators for Cotton.
‣ Form Fill Seal (FFS) machines for cotton and other crops.
‣ Automatic bagging and sealing machines for various crops.
‣ Rotostat machine for treating the seeds uniformly.