Seed is the most important agri-input for crop production. Therefore we treat supply Chain as the back bone of the seed industry. Being a pioneer of Indian seed industry we understand our farmers better, hence take proper care in every aspect of supply chain starting from selection of good foundation seeds to supply the final product without compromising in Quality which is an important factor for enhancing the crop productivity.
Nuziveedu Seeds has been involved significantly into seed production, processing, storage activities in order to supply huge quantity of quality seeds to the Indian as well as Global farmers at the right time and right place at a lower possible cost. Infrastructure enables us to make the supply of seeds through the following operations
- Multiple seed production centres spread across India
- Multiple processing centres
- Multiple distribution and transportation facility
- Multiple Storage godowns (for on-season and buffer stock)
|Location||Processing Capacity (TPH)||Storage Capacity (Mt)|
|Kondrupadu (Andhra Pradesh)||9||1,784|
|Vijairai (Andhra Pradesh)||14||3500|
|Gundla Pochampalli (Telangana)||1||412|
|Tukkuluru (Andhra Pradesh)||3||200|
- First seed company with highest number of seed processing plants spread in 16 locations across India
- Processing capacity of 148 tons/hr and conditioned storage godowns of capacity 20308 MT.
- About 98,000 loyal seed growers
- Multiple seed production centers across India to invent products which suitable for different agro-climatic zones