Besides initiating welfare measures undertaken for the benefit of the society, Shri M.Prabhakar Rao, the Promoter of Nuziveedu Seeds has established a Charitable Trust in the name of Mandava Foundation on 25th May 2005 with a desire to play a key role in the development of Rural India by contributing in the areas of education, health-care, agriculture production etc.
Through the Mandava Foundation, We has been undertaking pathbreaking measures to its social responsibility goals.
The objectives of the Foundation are fulfilled through:
- Education: Imparting education to the underprivileged people in rural areas
- Health: Providing medical facilities by constructing and maintaining hospitals and nursing homes for the rural poor
- Employment: Rehabilitation of rural poor by providing work to artisans and workers
- Assistance to farmers: Transferring findings of agriculture research to small farmers that helps them produce better yields..
The Foundation, so far, has provided financial assistance in the form of Donations to the extent of more than Rs. 2.5 crores towards the following projects.
- Hostels for students in Guntur District
- Community hall in Guntur District.
- Rural development in Krishna District.
- Educational campus in Nellore District,.
- Support to Art & Culture in Guntur District.
- Purchase of vehicle for mobile clinic for servicing milch cattle in Vijayawada.
- Veterinary hospital in Nellore District.
- Providing vans and vessels for mid day meals in Govt. schools through Akshaya Patra Foundation in Medak District.