Besides initiating welfare measures undertaken for the benefit of the society, Shri M.Prabhakar Rao, the Promoter of Nuziveedu Seeds has established a Charitable Trust in the name of Mandava Foundation on 25th May 2005 with a desire to play a key role in the development of Rural India by contributing in the areas of education, health-care, agriculture production etc.
Through the Mandava Foundation, We has been undertaking pathbreaking measures to its social responsibility goals.
- Education: Imparting education to the underprivileged people in rural areas
- Health: Providing medical facilities by constructing and maintaining hospitals and nursing homes for the rural poor
- Employment: Rehabilitation of rural poor by providing work to artisans and workers
- Assistance to farmers: Transferring findings of agriculture research to small farmers that helps them produce better yields..
- Hostels for students in Guntur District
- Community hall in Guntur District.
- Rural development in Krishna District.
- Educational campus in Nellore District,.
- Support to Art & Culture in Guntur District.
- Purchase of vehicle for mobile clinic for servicing milch cattle in Vijayawada.
- Veterinary hospital in Nellore District.
- Providing vans and vessels for mid day meals in Govt. schools through Akshaya Patra Foundation in Medak District.